Thursday, August 13, 2009

Loved

I am so tired. Soooooo.....tired.
My tummy feels icky.
I heard a heartbeat of 170 beats per minute today.
My thyroid medicine needs upped....AGAIN.
My mom is wonderful, and takes very good care of me.
My husband is gone to relive his childhood memories for a couple of days and having a wonderful time.
I'm very ready for him to be home, but trying to remember that reliving childhood memories is a wonderful thing.
I have not touched laundry or dishes for two whole days.
I feel very badly about this.
My dad occupied Abigail this entire night so I could nap in my old bed. He's an awesome Papa.
I have not crossed nearly as much off of my to-do list this week as I would have liked.

It's a good thing I'm loved.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Sometimes you just need some TLC! I'm glad you have super mom and dad who can do that! Yay for that heartbeat! Thinking of you and praying for you this morning...

Stacey said...

Hope you are feeling better, Amy! How great that you have your parents close enough to help you out. Hope your hubby will get home and show his love to you in the form of housework! :)

amypfan said...

Are you kidding me? Because one of my huge problems is also my thyroid, and my meds just got upped too. *insert Twilight Zone theme here*

Amy said...

Amy, we are just too similar. This is the third time mine has been upped. My doctor said pregnancy can do that, too, and that it could go back down again after the baby is born.
Are you a Sagittarius? Because I never believed in any of that stuff until....maybe....now....